This course is based on the Outlook 2019 Beginner Tutorial. This Outlook 2019 Beginner Tutorial will also cover the major fundamentals of Outlook and its concepts. This updated tutorial is dedicatedly designed and organized to help both beginners and experienced update and enhance their advanced excel skill set.
What you’ll learn: If you’re new to Outlook, you’ll learn how easy it is to use the program to manage your email and daily calendar. If you’re already using Outlook, you’re probably not using it to its highest potential. By digging deeper with this tutorial, you’ll learn how to automate everyday tasks, set remote meetings, stay on top of your responsibilities, and integrate Outlook with other software in the Office Suite.
There is a certificate upon completion. Over 2000 Plus certificates have been issued to our trainees worldwide
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- Ribbon & Quick Access Toolbar
- Backstage View
- Folder Pane & Search Folders
- Navigation Pane
- Tasks & Follow Ups
- Reading Pane
- To-Do Bar
- Formatting Text & Sending Emails
- Attachments, Signatures, and Read Receipts
- Delay Delivery
- Quick Parts
- Meetings & Appointments
- Over 10 lectures and 10 hours of content!
- Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Language: English
- Lessons: 10
- Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and those who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content is designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
When you sign up, you get immediate access to the course. You can log into the lessons any time and there is no hurry to start as you have LIFETIME access!
How do you deliver your courses?
Once you purchase this course go back to the courses and select the course, beneath the course click on Curriculum just beside the overview of the course to start your
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Language English
- Students 731
- Assessments Yes