Coming up with a new business begins with intensive research that will propel the idea to evolve through experimentation, iteration and interactions with people.
This course is for individuals who aspire to become entrepreneurs to run their businesses but finding it difficult to generate a profitable business idea that can stand the test of time. And also who are looking for guidance and support to make their ‘great idea’ a reality. By working through the course and completing the activities you’ll be able to come up with an idea and systematically tests different parts of the business idea.
You can go through the course with the confidence that it’s taught by a highly experienced professional who has train entrepreneurs in business startups for over 5 years.
There is a certificate upon completion. Over 423 Plus certificates have been issued to our trainees worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- Knowing the types of business ideas
- Identifying what you are good at
- Generating a sustainable idea
- Knowing the things needed to implement the idea
- assessing the economic and social impact of the idea
- Knowing when the right time to start
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and those who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
When you sign up, you get immediate access to the course. You can log into the lessons any time and there is no hurry to start as you have LIFETIME access!
How do you deliver your courses?
Once you purchase this course go back to the courses and select the course, beneath the course click on Curriculum just beside the overview of the course to start your lessons
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 723
- Assessments Yes