Graphic design is all around us, in myriad forms. Both on-screen and in print, yet it is always made up of images and words to create a communication goal. This course sequence exposes students to the fundamental skills required to make a sophisticated graphic design such us, logo design, flyers, business cards, letterheads, posters and banner and all form of designs.
The goal of this specialization is to equip learners with a set of transferable formal and conceptual tools for “making and communicating” in the field of graphic design.
You can go through the course with the confidence that it’s taught by a highly experienced professional who has used these tools for over 12 years.
PROJECTS YOU WILL COMPLETE
Logo design | Flyers | Business (call) card | Letterhead | Invitation Card| Certificate| Posters | Banner etc.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
Visual Communication | Branding Communication Graphic Design | Art History |Typography | Creativity
There is a certificate upon completion. Over 700 Plus certificates have been issued to our trainees worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- Gain the fundamental skills needed to be a graphic designer
- Communicate through image-making and typography
- Complete a capstone project to add to your professional portfolio
- Learn everything you need to know to work in interface design, motion graphics, and editorial design
- … and much more!
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and those who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
When you sign up, you get immediate access to the course. You can log into the lessons any time and there is no hurry to start as you have LIFETIME access!
How do you deliver your courses?
Once you purchase this course, go back to the courses and select the course.
Beneath the course click on Curriculum just beside the overview of the course to start your lessons.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1215
- Assessments Yes